Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chef D’oeuvre 1# -- DOLL’S TOLL

As you have already been notified, this is my first short story that I wrote all by myself, in the warmth of my room. My mind started to spin this plot like a spider spinning a cobweb; all based on a common horror theme that I bet almost everyone throughout the world are already used to – a haunted, bloodthirsty doll. The differences in this short story are that I wrote this in a form of a girl’s diary and I deliberately applied a cliffhanging ending at the end of it. There are several quaint essences and hidden, relative hypotheses that can be extracted and drawn out from this story and this is where I leave the judging perspectives to you my fellow readers. It is up to you how you are going to deduce the real facts and the ending of the story – how you yourself distinguish between the fantasy of a child and the reality of the harsh life. Moreover, one of my writing principles is to let my readers wander liberally and explore freely their own imaginations without any predetermined conclusions hindering them. So no more words…enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. suffian, cerita ni ko tulis sendiri ke??? best... seriously, i'm impressed..=)

    ReplyDelete